RE combat gold on the server, please read!

Mount & Blade: Warband Full Invasion II - Amber Mod
Fight the invaders!
Arothmir

RE combat gold on the server, please read!

Postby Arothmir » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:19 pm

I'm just a player on FI2 and theres very few servers with the best settings on right now, autoblock off, good combat gold, EU ping and not the really busy official ones or the ones micromanaged by admins blocking polls and abusing powers, thats why I wanna ask for the servers combat gold to please be raised to 1000 like all the other servers, me and many others have been frustrated into leaving time and time again after dying with hundreds of kills and still being unable to afford a hero class which are completely essential at higher levels. I know this is really pedantic and I partly regret investing the effort of making an account just to ask this but I've got no idea who manages the server and the admins told me no a month ago or so in game when I asked so I thought it might be worth it since it really affects the game and me and a lot of other regular players always find themselves in your server, thanks.

OliESC_Xberg
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat

Re: RE combat gold on the server, please read!

Postby OliESC_Xberg » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:00 pm

Hi Arothmir!

Thanks for your post. You did it right, no need to regret anything :)
We take every opinion very serious and we'll also discuss your suggestion about the gold settings.
In general we try to provide servers with settings for experienced players with full challenge and full realism (e.g. no autoblock, only standard gold..etc). But we were already discussing to set it on a higher level. I can't promise we'll set it on 1000... but you can be sure that your post will have a big impact on our discussion.

Changes will follow soon...

Gasset
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat

Re: RE combat gold on the server, please read!

Postby Gasset » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:54 pm

Hi Arothmir, we appreciate your kind comments on our server and also you coming to this forum to give us suggestions to improve your FI2 experience, your concerns will be adressed soon, hope to see you around on the battlefield!

Return to “CCC FI2 Amber”