Admin Application Patty

You want to become an admin on one of our servers? Please apply here!
_Patty_
Server Admin

Admin Application Patty

Postby _Patty_ » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:31 am

Nick Name: Patty
Warband ID: N:1354331
Discord: Pati#1954
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071072314/ - but I rather rarely use steam tools
Ability to speak other languages: English
Are you in line and agree to our server and admin rules: Was there ever someone who wrote 'no'? (: I know them well and accept

Admin experience & references: Admin on two Full Invasion servers. Last_Alliance (Amber version) and HardBot (Osiris version). I was granted admin status due to the events I organized - You can find my event announcements e.g. on the official FI discord.
Why am I writing this application?
When organizing events, as well as with regular casual games, it's always good if there is an admin in the game. It's not only about solving problems but also about making the game more interesting, e.g. by giving a bonus to a player who kills the boss / captures the flag or team bonus which value depends on the number of survivors - according to previously agreed rules.

Although I'm already admin on Osiris Hardbot server, not every event is appropriate there. Hardmode bots are really strong so it's a problem for new players. Also, I started my Warband adventure in CCC_FI_Osiris server and still play there regularly - CCC servers always load first and I have the best ping there.

If it is possible to apply for an admin on more than one server, it would be very helpful for events organization. I miss native sieges but especially the deathmatch in the CCC version: so CCC_LastManStanding and CCC_Jedicats - great but a little less known mod what surprises me a bit.

About myself: Student of administration and law. An ordinary person who, after returning home, likes to forget about everything and beat up a few orcs. I am the leader of the Warband FI clan - TweT - bringing together people like me.

I don't know if anyone will read it, if this topic is still up to date or if the recruitment is still ongoing, but I always wanted to do it anyway. At most someone will have some fun one day:>
It's good to rest with old good warband.
Discord: Pati#1954

OliESC_Xberg
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat

Re: Admin Application Patty

Postby OliESC_Xberg » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:36 pm

_Patty_ wrote: I don't know if anyone will read it, if this topic is still up to date or if the recruitment is still ongoing
No worries, we'll look into it :D
Just be patient, it might take some time

OliESC_Xberg
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat

Postby OliESC_Xberg » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:03 pm

application got accepted

Muzzle
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat

Postby Muzzle » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:48 am

Nice to have you around Patty. Just saying since i noticed how active you are. Welcome to the admin group!

Return to “Admin Applications”