My admin application

TheGamingPanda

My admin application

Postby TheGamingPanda » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:41 pm

Nick Name: Panda
Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169334834/
Warband ID: do not know
Admin experience: i have been all sorts of staff ranks on many different gmod servers and communities.
Ability to speak other languages: i know some of a few languages but not very diverse/educated in them.
Rules: yes i totally agree with the rules and regulations completely they are very fair and just.
about me: i am a nice caring person, funny,silly but can and will be serious when its the right time,smart and determined,loyal and trustworthy. i would like to add that i am so pleased and appreciative that your team have made such a good and thriving community on m&b; in my opinion we need more communities like yourselves. Furthermore i adore m&b especially full invasion 2 and i love your server, to be honest its the only one ill play on( only if a friend wants me to come join them on another server) the players on there are so nice and mature. as a matter a fact i have made to new friends on he server that get together and play on the server at late hours for a while 2 days ago i stayed on it all night :lol:, well thats what i have to say and i hope you consider me it would be amazing to be part of such an amazing community.

best regards Panda

OliESC_Xberg
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat

Re: My admin application

Postby OliESC_Xberg » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Hi Panda :D

Thanks for your application. We will take a look at it.
Please be patient. Usually decicions about admin applications don't take long. But since it's Xmas it might take a few days longer than usual.
You'll get an answer as soon as possible :)

TheGamingPanda

Postby TheGamingPanda » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:56 pm

ok thats perfect thank you very much :D

OliESC_Xberg
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat

Postby OliESC_Xberg » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:48 pm

just a short info: our admin application template didn't work properly anymore. so moderators fixed it and we also edited your application to get it fixed too.

Cheshire Cats

Postby Cheshire Cats » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Application Rejected

We had a look at your admin application and we have to reject it.
We also checked your steam groups and friends and found a lot of bad content like swastikas, homophobic and sexist jokes and similar silly stuff. That's exactly the kind of content which shouldn't appear on the server. We can't be sure that you would take action if anything like this happened on the server. So we just can't risk to give you the password.

TheGamingPanda

Postby TheGamingPanda » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:04 pm

ok thats alright wish i could do anything to change you minds but i guess thats fate :( . but could you please direct me to this bad content on my account because i did a sweep threw my profile i couldn't find and homophobia,sexist jokes or swastikas. thank you

OliESC_Xberg
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat

Postby OliESC_Xberg » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:54 pm

On your account is only very little of such content. But you're admin of steam groups where such content is very common and gets tolerated. Most likely you are alright and it's just the content which got posted by other persons. But since we already had bad experience with such things in the past the clan didn't want to risk it. If you like you can send me a steam invite and I can explain it to you more in detail. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074982685/

Return to “Archive”