Welcome to our 32 slot Warband Battle Server located in northern France!
Open Tourney is a battle server with maps used in tournaments, in addition the server has the same settings as those in the tournaments such as first-to-3 set win conditions. The map list and settings are based on those of currently running large tournaments (WNL, NC, WMT, ECS and ECL) and will be regularly updated.
Current settings and maps: Warband Pro League 2 [WPL2]
- Tournament maps of currently running tournaments
- Each map consists of two sets. Each set is played first to 3 to win
- Spawn and Factions are swapped after the first set on each map
- Round Time: 180 seconds
- Friendly Fire: 100%
- Combat Speed: Medium
- Respawn time: 8 seconds
- Starting gold, Combat gold bonus, Round gold bonus: 100%
- Forced 'Master of the Field' (MotF) flag spawn at 2 minutes
[spoiler]Frosty Battle by Noxx
Fort of Honour by Sphere
Castellum by Mitchell
San'di'boush by Captain Lust
Frosthaven by Azan
Mountain Fortress by Thunderon
Reveran Village by Arch3r
Naval Outpost by Firunien
River Village by Reggae
Verloren by Azan
Nord Town (WNL) ed. by Azan (v.1.2)
Field by the River (WNL) by TW
We want a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere on our server and try to enhance the fun for players the best we can. Please let us know if you have any suggestions to improve the server. In case you experience any troubles with other players you can make a ban request or you can contact one of our admins.
You got banned on our server and want to apologize for your bad behavior? Please make an unban request.
You want to support us and become admin on our server? Please make an application here.
- Be nice and always treat other players with respect.
- Do not troll, do not glitch, respect the game rules.
- Do not intentionally teamkill nor teamwound.
- Racism, fascism, xenophobia, homophobia, sexism, hate speech, and/or any form of harmful speech used only to offend someone is not tolerated on CCC servers.
- Do not fake nick or use clan tags without being in the respective clan.